about 2 months ago
My client is the UK’s leading Sports Radio Media Group, and apart of one of the biggest media owners and publishers in the UK. They specialise in in creative top of the range sporting content covering the Premier League, English football leagues & major European football, also covering Boxing, Rugby, Cricket and other major sporting events.
They are a household name within the UK, being the dominant force in sports news over the radio and the wider platform of audio, with a huge presence on podcasts. My client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated graduate to join their business as a Graduate Sports BDE. In this role you will looking to build new business and develop further relationships with current accounts, selling advertising space over your own personal patch.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, you’ll become an expert in my client’s content and the industry they work in:
- Partake in outstanding training and develop new skill sets
- Developing and expand your own impressive client list
- Be in control of the clients you work with
- Excellent opportunity to progress within the company, with a clear progression and growth plan in place
- Be a key part in an excellent media sales team with great culture
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Ideally have sales experience (non-retail)
- Good understand of the media industry
- Target Driven and Ambitious
- Great communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2981 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox