18 days ago
My client is one of the UK’s leading Sports Media Groups, and often referred as the go to sports news and content provider across the Premier League, English football leagues & major European football, also covering Boxing, Rugby, Cricket and other major sporting events. They are looking for a graduate who is passionate about getting into the sports industry, and keen to kickstart their graduate career this summer.
The person who will join their business will become apart of their Business Development Team, who’s main objective is to offer their product to Nationally wide businesses who are keen to advertise through sporting content.
In this role you will looking to build new business and develop further relationships with current accounts, selling advertising space over your own personal patch. This is an excellent role for you kickstart your graduate career, with outstanding progression and earning opportunities put in place from day one.
As a Graduate Sports Media Executive, you’ll become an expert in my client’s content and the industry they work in:
- Partake in outstanding training and develop new skill sets
- Developing and expand your own impressive client list
- You decide what clients you want to work with
- Excellent opportunity to progress within the company, with a clear progression and growth plan in place
- Be a key part in an excellent media sales team with great culture
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Ideally have sales experience (non-retail)
- Good understand of the media industry
- Target Driven and Ambitious
- Great communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2044 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Jamie Gladstone. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-g-738aa381/
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox