City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Operations and Supply Chain Executive - London - £25k
Our client is a fast growing start up with international offices which has raised in excess of£10 million since launching a couple of years again. They work within the ecommerce sector and have a fantastic opportunity to take a graduate on into their operations teams.
This role will report into the Supply Chain Manager whom you will be supporting on a day to day. In this role you will manage the supply chain on a day-to-day basis and help drive improvements to ensure we always have stock where and when we need it.
- Manage stock levels at our various supplier warehouses
- Keep accurate stock records
- End of month reporting
- Management of suppliers ensuring there is a good working relationship
- Invoice management, resolving any purchase-invoice discrepancies
- Support the procurement of new suppliers and new products
- Analyse shipping data
- Manage the quoting and ordering
- Support and drive projects to improve our supply chain processes
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Strong numeracy skills and able to work with excel in Pivot tables
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Incredible attention to detail
- Motivation to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multi-task
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.