City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Technical Account Manager - Digital Marketing - HTML, CSS and Java - £22,000 - £25,000
Our client is a globally recognised advertising technology business who specialise in search intelligence. After recently secured $15 million in investment, our client is now the fastest growing digital media business in the UK.
The team are looking for new graduate talent to join their driven and hungry team in a technical account manager role. This opportunity will not only provide you a chance to join the largest keyword search business in Europe, but a chance to learn, train and develop your skills to launch a successful career.
As well as HTML, CSS and Java skills, fluency in French is a bonus!!
- Providing day-to-day technical support for multiple brands
- Communicating via email and over the phone with clients in France
- Developing a complete understanding of the technology system each client has in place and how this will help with activity
- Scheduling support sessions
- Working across all teams to ensure campaign issues and technical support is resolved
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- A proficient understanding of HTML, CSS and Java
- Written and verbal fluency in French is a massive bonus
- Passion for digital media and technology
- Experience working with clients would be beneficial
- A people person and a team player!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.