£30,000 - £50,000
10 months ago
You will be working for the world’s fastest and most impressive B2B SaaS based Marketing Platform on the market! My clients Data Management Platform has grown rapidly over 5 years to turning over £1M ARR (average return rate) beating billion-dollar competitors in the market.
On route to this they gained top investment from Y Combinator, EF and EQT and are working with the best publishers such as Trinity Mirror and the Evening Standard! It is the best time to join as a Technical Consultant, you will be working with fellow Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial and Durham graduates!
As the Graduate Technical Consultant, you will be;
- Understanding project requirements and desired outcomes
- Scope potential solutions at a high level
- Build/Hack potential solutions to create a smooth client-side integration
- Work closely with the engineering team and liaise with key stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Work well in a Start-Up environment – using initiative to get work done
- Top University Degree in Computer Science from Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, Durham, St Andrews -NO OTHER DEGREE LEVEL IS RELEVANT – Please do not apply if you did not go to one of these Universities
- Comfortable with large data sets
- Passionate about digital!
- Articulate and very strong verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2033 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here