South West London, London
£23000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits
4 days ago
Graduate Technical Operations Executive - Digital Media - £23 000-£24 000
An award winning international media owner, with a global presence of nearly 50 million customers a month are looking to build out their Operations team. The business is renowned for creating world-class content and showcasing advertising across multiple platforms including online, tablet, mobile devices and print. Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will assisting with advertising technology projects that will give you great exposure to both programmatic advertising and advertising technology.
· Help to create campaigns, develop worklflows, troubleshoot these
· Work closely with the Operations and Sales team
· Assist with the Head of Operations to complete advertising technology projects
· Provide support with launches or technical issues
· Report metrics, suggest future improvements and tools to boost advertising and sales
· Assist with technology driven advertising opportunities
· Analysis of data and information
· Carry out industry research to identify trends and best practice
· 2:1 or above from an undergraduate degree
· Understanding or an interest in digital advertising
· Highly confident with Excel including pivot tables and Vlookups
· HTML knowledge beneficial
· Ability to multi-task and work towards deadlines
· An analytical and strategic approach to problem solving
· Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox