City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
25 days ago
Graduate Technical Project Manager - Technology - £25 000
I am working with a leading international data and technology boutique consultancy, who are looking for a Graduate to come in and join their expanding implementation team. The business has been helping household brands, media owners and publishers, such as American Express, The Economist and Ferrari unlock their data's full potential. Headquartered in London, the business has a global presence across 10 different countries. This role would allow you to be at the forefront of data, analytics and technology, working alongside industry experts. This is a fast-paced, exciting place to start your career within digital with great opportunities to further and develop your career.
- Lead the on-boarding and implementation process for each client
- Become an expert in the technical aspects of industry wide data management platforms
- Gain an understanding of advertising technologies such as ad servers, ad exchanges, optimisation platforms, analytics systems, browsers etc
- Understand components involved in digital marketing including trafficking and optimising campaigns, cost and performance
- Create and maintain the data strategy and platform integration timeline for clients
- Build and assign DMP's tag on a client's website or mobile app
- Integrate clients offline database or CRM to make their data accessible online
- Assist with data transfer across servers and third-party media platforms
- Work in tangent with client's web developers and engineers
- Where necessary conduct training, give presentations and attend meetings with clients
- Educated to degree level in a technical subject (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering etc), minimum of 2:1 or above
- Passionate about technology and digital marketing
- Self-motivated and ability to think on your feet
- Great communicator
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- High attention to detail
- Confident with the Microsoft Office suite
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox