City of London, London
£21000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Graduate Technology Executive - Digital Media - £21 000-£23 000 - Central London
An award winning international media owner, with a global presence of nearly 50 million customers a month are looking to build out their advertising operations team. The business is renowned for creating world-class content and showcasing advertising across multiple platforms including online, tablet, mobile devices and print. Reporting into the Head of Technology, you will assisting with ad technology projects that would give you great exposure to both programmatic advertising and advertising technology.
- Help to create campaigns, develop worklflows, troubleshoot these
- Work closely with the Operations and Sales team
- Assist with the Head of Technology to complete ad technology projects
- Provide support with ad tech launches or technical issues related to advertising
- Report metrics, suggest future improvements and tools to boost advertising and sales
- Assist with technology driven advertising opportunities
- Analysis of data and information
- Carry out industry research to identify trends and best practice
- 2:1 or above from a technical degree
- Understanding or an interest in digital advertising
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Coding skills such as Python, C++ are desirable
- Ability to multi-task and work towards deadlines
- An analytical and strategic approach to problem solving
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.