16 days ago
We are looking for a Growth Editor to join a leading media owner based in Central London. The company have offices globally and an audience of over 22 million. This is a brand new and important role for the team with the opportunity to lead and grow a social media team.
- Management of a social media and SEO team, working to make a big impact in audience growth and engagement.
- Have ownership of the SEO strategy as well as overseeing all social media platforms.
- Development of workflows across owned, earned and paid media.
- Management of all content, ensuring that best practices are adhered to as well as making sure that key KPIs are hit and communicated to stakeholders.
- Working in a hands-on manner as well as strategic, getting involved in day to day production and editing of content.
- Analysing results of the social media channel and providing actionable insights to wider team.
- Experience in managing, leading and developing social media teams.
- Proven experience in growing audiences, increasing engagement and driving traffic.
- Strong communicator, able to present feedback to key stakeholders.
- Skilled in content creation and editing.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2052 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Amrita Bhogal. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amrita-bhogal-733329116/
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox