£100000 - £110000 per annum + bonus
2 months ago
Head of Account Management - Marketing Technology Optimisation - £100,000-110,000 base plus up to 50% bonus and benefits!
My client is the absolute industry leader in their field with no real competitors in their area due to their dominance. Being founded only 7 years ago they have now grown to over 300 employees with offices all over the world.
Their tech optimises all Marketing Technology to ultimately drive conversions. This is across multiple platforms including push notifications, text, email, Facebook and display meaning you will get exposed to many different areas of digital with their clients.
They have tripled in size in the UK in the last 2 years, with this role being the most senior person in their Account Management team. You will be leading a team of 6 people and be responsible both for their success of their clients and for the development of your team. A brand new role providing you the opportunity to put your stamp on this team and create the team how you want, reporting into the CEO.
As a Head of Account Management you will:
- Manage the entire Account Management and Customer Success team, being responsible for 6 direct reports
- Grow and develop this companies client portfolio that span Financial Services, Retail, Tech and Fashion, mostly with Enterprise brands.
- Lead the Customer Success and Account Management strategy for the team.
- Be ultimately responsible for revenue growth for your teams clients, with targets in place to improve their spend by cross-selling or up-selling.
- Maintain and develop C level relationships with Clients
- Lead expansion opportunities within your accounts from Solution Development and preparation of complex business cases to contract negotiations and launch
- You will have at least 7 years' experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management with clients in the Marketing Tech/SaaS space.
- You will have worked with Tier 1 Enterprise brands previously
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have lead and developed Account Management and Customer Success teams before in Marketing Technology or SaaS companies successfully.
- You will have knowledge of digital marketing trends and concepts, ideally withing performance marketing
- You will ideally have experience with clients in Financial Services.
- You have experience working with C level clients.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language.
- Health Insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Pension Plan
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.