24 days ago
Are you a data-driven Head of Acquisition looking for a role in which you can take a lead role in the development of world-leading, global acquisition campaigns within the highly competitive financial technology sector?
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
Working closely with the VP of Brand you will responsible for the day-to-day management, expansion and in-depth analysis of all acquisition activities.
- Develop the acquisition strategy for all EMEA brands across all activities and channels to meet business targets and objectives.
- Implement the Client Acquisition plan for EMEA brands to drive the acquisition of Clients who deliver marketing spend ROI, focusing on these key areas:
- Integrated media planning across all media channels, on and offline
- Constantly optimize performance against agreed KPIs
- Develop and plan marketing budget across all channels and manage activity to agreed budgets/targets.
- Develop acquisition campaigns to acquire clients across brands, regions and key target audience segments to drive ROI.
- Ecommerce related customer acquisition management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market
- Analytical skills and a data driven orientation
- Attention to detail
- Written skills – the ability to write accurate campaign briefs and where required campaign content
- Results driven/commercially orientated
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox