7 months ago
An exciting performance marketing start-up is looking for an experience digital marketing specialist to drive traffic and growth strategy to the next level.
This is an innovative business who believe in creating a better online gaming experience, empowering consumers to make informed decisions on the best places to spend their money. Located in Shoreditch, you will join a growing team of talented marketers and technologists to make an immediate impact on the direction of the business.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a strong background in paid media to take the reigns and lead the Acquisition Channel for the business.
- Take the lead on traffic acquisition across key channels including paid search, paid social and search engine optimisation
- Evolve and execute digital strategy to position the company’s comparison brands
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support to a growing team of paid and organic marketers
- Work closely with Head of Commercial to achieve profitable growth across multiple verticals and markets
- Enhance data analytics capability to ensure smart expansion and optimisation of all activity
- Be a champion for product quality and user experience across the company
- Report directly to the founder as part of senior leadership team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing/acquisition
- Deep, hands-on knowledge of paid media strategy and campaign optimisation
- Experience in managing, motivating and getting the best out of a diverse team of digital marketers
- Experience managing multi-million pound budgets
- Obsessed with driving growth through smart digital strategy
- Always striving to advance knowledge in digital marketing and the latest trends in user behaviour
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould