New York City
$90,000 to $110,000
10 days ago
We’re working with a leading publisher who are recruiting for a key role in their advertising operations team. They are a leading publisher with a number of different publications.
They’re looking for someone who can take the lead for their US Ad Ops Team – someone who is incredible passionate and knowledgeable with all things ad ops.
They need someone who will make sure that all ad sales operations run without issue across multiple platforms (online, mobile & devices). If something like this sounds of interest, then get in touch!
Key aspects of the role include areas such as managing the ad ops team, producing campaign reports, campaign analysis, ad trafficking and quality checking. You’ll also be leading a local team in New York, whilst working with global stakeholders on international campaigns.
- Manage team workloads to cover full campaigns, from integration through to launch
- Run inventory analysis and support for global region analysis
- Ensure team are managing campaign orders
- Full campaign optimization and management
- Producing reports evaluating and tracking campaign results
- Troubleshooting of any operational issues
- They are looking for someone who has;
- BS/BA or equivalent in marketing, business, technology or other related fields
- 8+ years experience in a technical or ad ops role in an online environment
- Deep knowledge of ad serving and data technologies, DFP, DMP and AdX experience required. Enthusiastic, professional demeanor and experience working in a client-oriented setting (internal or external)
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced business environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox