£90000 - £100000 per annum
7 days ago
Head of Affiliates - Fintech - £90,000 - £100,000
Are you a data-driven Head of Affiliates looking for a role in which you can take a lead in the development of a world-leading, global Affiliate programme within the highly competitive financial technology sector?
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
Managing a team of Affiliate Managers, and given full autonomy to make key decisions, you will be responsible for the strategic vision, development and implementation of a global multi-brand Affiliate programme.
- Develop and manage an Affiliate acquisition/retention strategy in order to drive the acquisition of valuable clients for all brands
- Development of affiliate engagement activities that drive greater support for Gain brands, drive more site visits and improve client acquisition rates
- Develop and implement content and promotional activities that increase affiliate driven acquisition activities via all channels
- Work with the Insights team to develop a framework measurement
- Manage all affiliate touch-points in a structured and measurable manner by collaborating with the global stakeholders
- Solid affiliate programme development and management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting or online gambling sectors
- Strong understanding of Ecom Access, DCM and Google Analytics.
- Analytical skills and a data driven orientation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox