5 months ago
Our client is an award winning digital agency offering media, tech and creative solutions to global clients. They are seeking a Head of Analytics and Data to ensure the delivery of high-quality data solutions spanning strategic consulting, reporting, analysis, research, data science disciplines and marketing activation. The position is both hands-on and strategic in nature, providing both strategic consultancy to clients with robust solutions that you’ll ensure we deliver.
- Grow the agency’s data offering: working with the senior board on how the practice can be further transformed into a strategic new-business driver
- Develop the analytics proposition in the areas of performance measurement and its continued evolution, data visualisation and reporting, data connectivity between agency and client-side systems, and the production of insights to support those who steer investments and creative direction.
- Lead, cultivate and mentor a team including head of analytics, analytics specialists, Big Data Engineer and optimisation specialist ensuring that client projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
- Cultivate a healthy data and research led culture within the agency through ongoing adoption of new technologies and methodologies, elevating our thought leader status in the industry.
- Owning the strategic direction of the data proposition and associated disciplines to maximise new business revenues.
- Senior/C-Level client consultancy to maximise data as a strategic asset in their businesses throughout the customer experience from insights through to activation and loyalty management.
- Identify opportunities for furthering the agency-client relationship and contribute to new business pitches.
- Growing a data engineering function that unlocks the power of data as a strategic asset for clients through modelling, automation and activation.
- 5 years’ + experience of solving business problems using data modelling, analysis and consulting. Gained from ideally hybrid experience client and agency side
- Knowledge and experience of computer languages leverage in data analysis such as Python, R, SQL
- Experience leading a diverse team of analysts, data engineers and data scientists. Able to give clear direction and lead by example, co-creating solutions for stakeholders/clients
- Have a focused operational delivery mindset together with the ability to ensure any solution is strategic in nature, avoiding producing future technical debt
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of tools used in data analysis, ETL and modelling such as database and visualisation technology (including but not limited to: Hadoop, Azure (HDInsight, ML etc), Talend, Tableau, GCP (BQ, DataPrep, ML Engine etc)
- Experience with digital technologies including Adobe Analytics Cloud (AAM, AA, Core-Services), Google Marketing Cloud, Tag Management Technologies (Tealium, Launch, GTM),
- Experience in combining digital event stream data with other sources including CRM, call centre data and other log files. You’ll be able to demonstrate how you transformed these into meaningful and actionable insights
- Demonstrable experience and familiarity with eCRM data sets including ESPs
- Proven success in presentation and communication - able to illustrate and explain complex concepts to both a technical and non-technical audience
- 2 years’ experience of working closely with technical colleagues or within a Technology / IT department
can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here