4 months ago
Sphere Digital are working with one the largest Online Gaming Groups, and they are looking for a Head of Advanced Analytics to drive Data strategy and vision throughout the business.
You will support the Director of Data in building and developing the Data Science & Advanced Analytics function.
In the first 6-9 months this role, while the department is growing and solidifying, this will be 50/50 strategic & hands-on technical and will require successful applicants to have good experience with a range of Analytics & Data Science tools, team leadership and commercial strategy.
- Own data projects that drive business outcomes, identify gaps and design strategic solutions.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how analytics can impact key decisions and impact revenue etc.
- Lead Data Science & Analytics projects across the group.
- Lead the projects as well as being hands on to develop predictive models.
- Aid with recruiting and developing the team for 2019.
- Develop and present actionable insights to tell a “commercial story” driven by data.
- MSc or PhD in a quantitative field like Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operational Research (or comparable studies)
- Strong experience designing solutions for key strategic projects
- Experience in building, developing and leading a team of advanced analysts.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, R, predictive modelling, regression analysis and machine learning is essential.
- Strong Commercial acumen & understanding how Data can drive a business.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop – [email protected]
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here