£50,000 - £80,000
5 months ago
We are looking for a Head of Audience Development to join a well-known, global media owner based in Central London. The role is responsible for designing and executing audience development plans on a global scale with a particular focus on organic search.
- Drive global traffic growth for the business, focusing on organic search
- Developing a global audience development strategy, working with editorial, product and commercial teams in order to drive content
- The application of SEO practices to maximise traffic and revenue, actively seeking out opportunities to improve SEO performance and providing content recommendations
- Analysing data that can be actioned into an audience growth plan, in alignment with the company product, content and commercial agenda
- Managing a team that will be split across 3 offices
- You will be a strong SEO professional who has come from an editorial background
- Experience being both strategic and executional within an audience development role
- Highly analytical, with experience using tools such as SEMrush, Moz and Keyword Planner
- At least 4-5 years experience within a content focused SEO position, managing a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here