2 months ago
Our client is one of Paris’s most successful start-ups and has doubled in size in the last 12 months after receiving a massive $75 million in series B funding at the beginning of 2018. As the business continues to go from strength to strength, it is now looking to bolster their analytics operations with this newly created Head of BI position.
Reporting in to the VP of Business Growth, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of their whole BI strategy on a worldwide level for their three business units (B2C, B2B & IoT), in additional to building out a dedicated analytics team.
- MSc or BSc degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Data Science or comparable
- Proficient in SQL/R/PYTHON (or similar)
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of working experience in data analytics
- People Management experience: ability to recruit, energize and drive a team
- Strong Project management, communication and leadership skills
- Pragmatism, ability to work in an agile structure autonomously
- Proven business focus and partnering
- Fluency in English
- Start up experience highly desirable
My client is looking for someone who is ambitious, highly analytical, a strong communicator and able to understand business needs and dive into new concepts very quickly – in return you will be rewarded with an exceptional level of responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the company’s success.
**Relocation assistance provided for those living outside of Paris**