€60000 - €95,000
4 months ago
A fast-growing technology start up is seeking a Head of CRM for their HQ in Amsterdam. This company has grown from 600 to 900 heads since January and is continuing their growth with this newly created role.
You will lead the CRM team and work closely with the brand, Content and BI teams to develop campaigns that improve customer retention and order frequencies. You will be responsible for the building up and management of the CRM team in addition to introducing new CRM technology.
- Defining a retention strategy to drive revenue from existing customers
- Identify and deliver new insights on customer segments and repurchase patterns
- Identify churn influencers and develop tactic strategies to decrease influence
- Ensuring Data Protection rules
- Conducting key reporting and benchmarking
- Managing CRM budgets
- Develop great Tableau dashboards with relevant info for the relevant stakeholders
- Managing return on investment via Objectives, Goals and Strategies
- A sound understanding of cohort-, RFM-, clustering- and e-mail/message pressure analysis
- Lead the teams to develop innovative ways to develop testing structure to improve open rates, deliverability etc.
- 8+ years digital marketing experience & 3+ years in a similar role
- An academic degree (MSc/PhD preferably) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Engineering or related field with a strong emphasis on statistics.
- Experience of building up and managing teams
- Solid knowledge of segmentation and database marketing using testing, reporting and analysis tools
- You will LOVE big data and have the strong urge to break it down into useful information
- A strong view on what content and creative drives a customer-centric CRM program and improves CRM metrics
- Have a proven track record managing innovative and highly successful retention programs
- Open to industry experience, but preference for ecommerce, retail, travel industry
*Full relocation will be provided, including 1 month in an apartment to help you settle in to the city!!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2051 | [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Turner.