£70,000 - £80,000
about 2 months ago
- Leading UK/US content commerce MarTech company working with clients such as Argos, JD and Missguided
- A Dynamic Experience provider with a focus on retail and B2B commerce
- Received Series C in April and now have gained $78.8M
- They have generated a 438% 3-year growth
- Looking someone to grow, develop and retain their commercial team into Germany and eventually the rest of Europe
- Be managing the existing clients with a core focus on retaining them, alongside new clients gained by the Business Development Manager
- Have a wealth of experience in ecommerce and content management
- Working with the current team in the London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen to own the territories of DACH, Nordics and Benelux.
- Be working in a remote location in Germany but have extensive travel to the UK and Amsterdam
- Minimum 5+ years in a Customer Success/Account Manager role
- Be Client/Customer focused but be keen to 'get your hands dirty' and understand the technical side
- Able to quickly understand the key principals around the company’s platform as it evolves.
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and product.
- Strong leadership skills with the desire to dominate a territory to allow a team to grow
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
EMEA Recruitment Consultant
+44 (0) 203 869 2071
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/james-ramsay
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox