3 months ago
Our client is an award winning digital agency offering media, tech and creative solutions to global clients. They are seeking a Head of Data Analytics to ensure the delivery of high quality data solutions spanning strategic consulting, reporting, analysis, research, data science disciplines and marketing activation. The position is both hands-on and strategic in nature, providing both strategic consultancy to clients with robust solutions that you’ll ensure we deliver.
The Head of Data Analytics will be an inspiring and natural leader with an industry profile. S/he will have a blend of experience managing teams to deliver analytics projects as well as a hunger and enthusiasm for innovation in analytics. S/he will also be mar-tech savvy and able to work closely on product development with the MD Technology.
- Grow the agency’s data offering: working with the senior board on how the practice can be further transformed into a strategic new-business driver
- Develop the analytics proposition in the areas of performance measurement and its continued evolution, data visualisation and reporting, data connectivity between agency and client side systems, and the production of insights to support those who steer investments and creative direction.
- Lead, cultivate and mentor a team including head of analytics, analytics specialists, ensuring that client projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
- Cultivate a healthy data and research led culture within the agency through ongoing adoption of new technologies and methodologies, elevating our thought leader status in the industry.
- Owning the strategic direction of the data proposition and associated disciplines to maximise new business revenues.
- Senior/C-Level client consultancy to maximise data as a strategic asset in their businesses throughout the customer experience from insights through to activation and loyalty management.
- Identify opportunities for furthering the agency-client relationship and contribute to new business pitches.
Growing a data engineering function that unlocks the power of data as a strategic asset for clients through modelling, automation and activation.
- Hands on knowledge and experience of Marketing Science methodologies deployed in media planning and marketing communications in multi-market matrix org structure
- Excellent communication skills with strong stage presence and ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Ability to bring analytics to life in creative ways to engage and excite a range of different business stakeholders at different levels
- Experience managing large teams distributed teams of data scientists
- Deep knowledge of and experience managing teams to deliver audience clustering/segmentation/profiling, audience predictive modeling, marketing mix modeling/econometric analysis, budgeting allocation/scenario planning, and market research techniques (e.g. custom survey research, advertising testing)
- Knowledge and experience with syndicated research sources/tools (e.g. ComScore, Nielsen, GfK MRI, Simmons, etc.), marketing technology (e.g. Data Management Platforms), ad-serving (e.g. Google DCM, Atlas), web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), data sources (web click-stream, TV STB, 3P compilers online and offline, location providers, purchase co-ops/loyalty cards/credit and debit cards)
- Extensive experience with data management (including integration and hygiene), including SQL, OLAP cubes, Hadoop structures, Access, and deep knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with online/offline media planning and execution processes and knowledge of how to integrate online analytics within the broader channel mix analytics – preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Proactive, organized, dedicated, team player
- Experience coordinating large groups of people, building strong relationships and establishing processes to ensure an effective flow of communication
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02038692041 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox