12 months ago
Our client is an award-winning data agency offering advanced analytical solutions and creative analytical approaches to a large portfolio of clients. They are seeking a Head of Data to lead the delivery of high quality data solutions spanning strategic consulting, reporting, analysis, research, data science disciplines and marketing activation. The position is both hands-on and strategic in nature, providing both strategic consultancy to clients with robust solutions that you’ll ensure we deliver.
- Grow the agency’s data offering: working with the stakeholders on how the practice can be further transformed into a strategic new-business driver
- Develop the analytics proposition in the areas of performance measurement and its continued evolution, data visualisation and reporting, data connectivity between agency and client side systems, and the production of insights to support those who steer investments and creative direction.
- Lead and mentor a team including analytics specialists, data analysts and optimisation specialists ensuring that client projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
- Create a healthy data and research led culture within the agency through ongoing adoption of new technologies and methodologies.
- Own the strategic direction of the data proposition and associated disciplines to maximise new business revenues.
- Identify opportunities for furthering the agency-client relationship and contribute to new business pitches where needed.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject i.e. IT/Statistics/Computing/Economics.
- Demonstrable experience of business/data analysis including campaign performance, customer behavioural insight, and web/mobile analytics. Gained either client or agency side but with demonstrable experience of consulting senior stakeholders.
- Experience in conversion optimisation, specifically around A/B and multivariate experimentation.
- Entrepreneurial and solutions seeking, able to articulate steps needed to advance the agency’s data credentials within the industry.
- Familiar with data science disciplines including machine learning and predictive/decision models.
- Previous responsibility for the strategic direction of a data/insight function ideal but not essential.
- Impeccable interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are critical, demonstrating the ability to present often complex subjects to stakeholders with varying technical understanding.
- Ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unknown to the business.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and adept at creating practical solutions to daily challenges.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects simultaneously, as well as contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business).
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here