18 days ago
I am currently looking for a Head of Digital and Ecommerce to join a luxury beauty brand in either London (will require travel) or at their head office in Dusseldorf. This brand has a huge celebrity network, they are world-recognised for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and a skin matric. If relocating to Dusseldorf a relocation package is supplied. You will be responsible for managing the brands websites.
- Reporting into the senior level teams, the Head of Ecommerce will manage all aspects of the ecommerce site, ensuring commercial objectives are met, while maintaining the brands global luxury image through creative visual.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the website experience is luxurious and world-class.
- All product uploads must be launches in a timely manner, in line with the marketing calendar.
- Will work alongside key stakeholders, both internally and externally for a streamlined and effective front.
- Lead the ecommerce function of the brand, being the key stakeholder for all online updates, ecommerce process and digital experience.
- Work closely with the product teams, marketing and creative teams to ensure all assets received in time for product launch.
- Ensure to manage product stock delivery process for any new product launches online.
- Lead the Email marketing and CRM program.
- Plan and develop effective performance marketing strategies including SEO, PPC, and affiliate marketing.
- Keep abreast of digital customer trends, key competitor digital activity in retail and luxury service sectors.
- Be the guardian of brand visual presentation online.
- Minimum have 5 years’ experience in luxury or beauty industry.
- Must have ecommerce background
- Experience of managing agencies preferred
- Magento / Shopware experience preferred.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate clearly and effectively, externally and internally.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox