£85,000 + Benefits
8 months ago
My client is a globally-respected Media business on the verge of one of their most exciting product launches to date.
They now require a senior marketing professional to lead their multichannel acquisition team, map out all strategy/vision for the launch and act as an internal ambassador for the product.
- A proven ecommerce marketer, with a proven track record in acquiring customers with competitive marketing budgets.
- Deeply familiar with the tools and techniques of multi-channel, digital marketing.
- Strategic thinking while delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
- Experienced team leader with a record of leading high performing teams and developing skills and careers of team members.
- Media and creative agency management as core responsibility and point of experience
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Paid social media advertising expertise
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, CRM software and leading marketplace web analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics
- Film and/or TV industry experience is an advantage
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here