City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum
22 days ago
Head of Digital Marketing - Luxury Retail - £70,000 - £100,000 - London
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Digital Marketing to join a huge name in luxury retail. You will be responsible for driving qualified traffic to the website. This role has several levers to meet this objective, including a small team of digital marketers, multiple third-party specialist agencies, as well as fellow stakeholders in the business, such as CRM and store/ ABL marketing teams. This is an great time to join the company who is going through exciting growth plans, especially internationally.
- Alongside volume of traffic, this role is also responsible for the performance of the acquired traffic, with emphasis on conversion and budget optimisation.
- The company has an ambition to drive visitors and revenue through both new and repeat customers, so it is critical that this role has a clear strategy on the contribution of each channel to this end, working with their CRM team to support the long-term health of their customers base.
- Own and manage the existing marketing budget to deliver traffic and revenue goals for 2019.
- Accountable for the volume and performance of traffic to the website, and to reallocate focus, effort and funds to performing channels to ensure commercial objectives are met.
- The key channels include SEO, PPC. affiliates, Re targeting, recommendation, direct, paid social and display.
- Report on the performance of all activity in driving traffic, on a timely basis, to continuously improve the performance of spend.
- Own and manage relationships with existing third-party agencies, including performance and spend.
- Work with buyers, merchandisers and trade team, to ensure new launches are supported with timely marketing.
- Work with CRM and brand social team to ensure messaging is re-enforcing across channels.
- Team player and leader. Accountable, responsible and respectful.
- Curious and inquisitive.
- Analytical and data oriented
- Prior experience in managing agencies
- Prior experience in using systems such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Keyword planner etc.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox