£70000 - £90000 per annum
29 days ago
Head of Digital - Mat Cover
£neg + benefits
The is an ambitious top 20 media agency who is privately owned! As an independent agency it allows them to deliver client specific line by line planning and buying and not just developing plans to meet an agency group agreement. The put creativity at the heart of everything they do and offer their employees to develop award winning work and develop a progressive career!
In this role you will be responsible for heading up all digital operations within the agency and help shape the integrated future across the agency and the wider Partnership - with ultimate responsibility for delivery of all client digital work conducted by the agency.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development of excellent working relationships with senior key clients
- Driving campaign integration (with the wider media team and with wider agency partnership)
- Building senior level contact & relationships with key media owners and partners
- Building the profile and reputation of agency externally
- Leading, motivating and building a first class, multi skilled, digital media team
- Creating a culture of innovation and pro-activity within the team
You will have worked in a senior digital position in a media agency and have a broad understanding of all digital channels. A real team leader who creatives a positive work culture! As the key client contact you will work collaboratively with clients and deliver results.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across media planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox