30 days ago
An established private members club offering award winning sports, health, lifestyle and wellbeing facilities across Europe.
Managing a large team of digital specialists across Europe, you will be responsible for evaluating and re-defining the company digital function and capability to reach goals. This will include team set-up, managing agency partners, campaign process, analytic reporting and working closely with local teams.
- Assessing /evaluate current capability, processes, skills, tasks and propose ways of optimizing/raising the bar
- Assess agency partners, re-define in-house/outsource tasks as needed
- Delivery of monthly digital campaigns (incl website changes, SEO optimization, Paid Search, Social Media, Email marketing)
- CRM capability (Moving to new supplier - defining the vision of what we want to be able to do, upskill team, outsource where necessary, define process with local teams)
- Project work (launching a website, apps, member portal)
- Strategic thinking (prospect/member journey, digital comms strategy and plans, innovation)
- Needs to flex up and down (Bigger picture and lateral thinking with Operations), get into detail with niche skills within team to advice, support and often roll up sleeves and do
- CMS, HTML, Database management, Webmaster tools and analytics, Office 365
- Planning and monitoring
- Commercially aware (needs to be able to demonstrate this)
- Premium brand - affinity to luxury sector and high-end design
- Proactive, resourceful, can-do attitude
- Great communicator/instil confidence (with niche team skills via technical mastery) (structure/big picture thinking with Head office)
- Ability to work with agencies and get the best out of them
- Be a role model for their team (rolling up sleeves to solve day-to-day challenges for team)
- Commercially attitude (seeks best deals from suppliers), can be entrepreneurial/tactical in approach for quick wins
- Curious to understand business /lateral thinking not just their own area
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]k
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox