£50,000 - £60,000
11 days ago
They are a very fast growing tech start up with a recent round of funding that they will be pumping straight into the UK market, focused on building market penetration and growing the team.
You will be one of the first on the ground and so influential when it comes to strategy, growth, operations, hiring, planning and driving revenue.
This means the role comes with loads of progression opportunities from management to territory lead.
The solution helps bridge the off and online marketing channels, across web, email, text, push, print, call centers, beacons, landing pages, display, social – all powered by AI.
- This is a hands on inside sales manager role, where you will be both generating pipeline and growing/managing a team of sales development reps
- Develop the strategy, planning and resources to grow the UK SDR team
- Manage, train, 1-2-1s, shadow and develop SDRs from a wide range of backgrounds
- Develop pipeline using cold calling, emailing, social selling & going to events – all of the pipeline generation is your responsibility
- Interview and hire SDRs, bringing in great junior sales talent
- Attend events and keep you updated on market trends
- Must have inside sales experience selling marketing technologies to UK brands, at least 2 years over achieving against your pipeline generation target
- Also, you will need experience at managing at least 1 other inside sales
- Ideally experience working in a start up
- Experience at hiring and growing teams from scratch
- An interest and background in digital marketing
- Happy to pick up the phone making cold calls and prospecting emails
- Experience at opening up the UK market is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox