£80,000 - £100,000
18 days ago
Our client is a global fintech brand, based in Central London they are seeking a talented customer insights and analytics professional to join the commercial team to support strategy development and help drive performance of the retail business. In this role, you will gain unique exposure to all aspects of the retail business, including marketing, product, partnerships, trading, and operations. You will support the commercial team as well as functional leaders across the retail business on a wide variety of analytical projects to provide important insights into our customer base, including customer lifetime value, customer segmentation, channel attribution, product/price mix and marketing program performance, as well as other lifecycle metrics. You will lead 4 to 5-member analytics team to support our retail brands across all regions.
- Develop and manage the global Insight and Analytics strategy order to ensure that the business stakeholders have the right reporting, analytics and insight to make commercial decisions through establishing a center of excellence.
- Develop and champion a single approach to the exploitation of data assets, covering market, clients, product usage, changes to regulations and other data.
- Help to draw insight and recommendations for optimizing the use of all marketing and communications channels, influencing the design of campaigns and identifying product enhancements
- Support colleagues in defining suitable metrics to measure the performance of all products and communications channels used to engage clients
- Support the development of annual and multiyear business plans
- Develop custom analyses to provide insights and fact-based points of view on key business and strategic issues in support of the commercial teams
- Deep-dive analytics on areas of priority, advise on data gaps/needs
- Develop and maintain business reporting, ensuring reliability and performance, delivery of performance management tools (such as control charts and scorecards), readiness and adoption of data within the organization.
- Translate and visualize data to communicate complicated information in simple and easy understandable ways
- Proven background in web analytics for commercial websites and dealing with a high volume of data from multiple sources. Work with Technology to ensure effective implementation of tracking tools.
- Design automated, accurate and real-time dashboards, creating a single source of truth and self-serve ecosystem to enable the organization to measure and monitor the state of the business. Work with BI and technology teams to support delivery and maintenance
- Lead the insight and analytics team of 4 analysts to meet the business requirements.
- Develop and maintain advanced data models e.g. segmentation, propensity modelling, cross-sell, churn
- Expert user of Excel, Tableau, SQL and working with Big Data platforms.
- Senior level experience of relevant data environments such as MS SQL Server 2008/2016.
- Senior level experience of SQL Server programming/scripting experience.
- Demonstrated skills in data mining, analysis, report building, data visualization and insights delivery.
- Minimum of 5 years in similar role or capacity required
- Knowledge of statistical packages and model building techniques is preferred
- Attention to detail and data driven analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both commercial and technical environments
- Knowledge of Tableau Software and/or statistical analysis
- Knowledge of Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships both within the department & across departments and at all levels within the organization.
- Experience of creating compelling campaign proposals and presenting at a senior level.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
0203 869 2041 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox