£60,000 - £80,000
12 days ago
We are looking for marketing leader to join a global and high-growth AdTech company to join their Central London office and take ownership of the UK marketing function. The business pride themselves on having a fantastic working culture and this is a great opportunity to drive the marketing piece, building band awareness and reputation as well as delivering exceptional client experiences across multiple marketing channels.
As the Head of Marketing, you will work cross functionally with marketing, research, product, sales and design teams to deliver best-in-class marketing programs and initiatives for the UK, as well as being heavily involved in the EMEA market.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading in the development of marketing strategies, campaigns and tactical plans to execute against marketing objectives
- Work with the global team on managing and executing marketing campaigns
- Communication of marketing plans to stakeholders
- Work closely with the UK CEO as part of the UK Leadership team as well as working very closely with the CMO, who is based in New York.
- Plan both short and long term communication and events
- Represent the business as an industry thought leader, networking at industry events
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across multiple levels in the business
- Have a broad knowledge of competitor offerings
- You have experience working in a senior marketing role within an AdTech company
- Strong understanding of digital marketing as well as the complete marketing mix, including events
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Programmatic experience is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox