20 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing to join a fantastic start up Fitness Company based in central London. They have grown rapidly across the UK and are now looking to expand even faster! They are looking to bring on a passionate marketer who can help them grow quickly through their next phase. They are looking for a growth focused creative, analytical and ambitious marketer to be part of this young, fun and high growth business.
- Setting and implementing the marketing strategy, tracking progress and feeding back to the CEO.
- Creating and working to a marketing plan and key KPI’s to each channel.
- Ability to test, track and react to performance of message, content and channel.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing particularly in SEO, SEM, PPC & Social media platforms.
- Develop and manage the brand both on and offline.
- Planning campaigns and workload independently and executing to completion.
- Analytical, numerate and organised.
- Looking at the Data feed, landing page optimisation and tracking.
- You will have experience in a start-up environment.
- Experience of Social, SEO, programmatic, Google Analytics and Affiliates.
- They are looking for a full stack marketer who has experience in rapid growth and digital marketing.
- A solid track record in on and offline marketing techniques.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.
If so I am currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing to join a fantastic start up fitness company based in central London. They have grown rapidly across the UK and are now looking to expand even faster! They are looking to bring on a passionate marketer who can help them grow quickly through their next phase
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox