£80,000 to £100,000
6 months ago
An award-winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organisation.
With a substantial international team, this Agency strives to be at the forefront of global media and work in partnership with their clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference. As a result, they invest heavily in the development of people, so much so that the training and development programme has been awarded Gold accreditation from the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) for the past two years.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
The Head of Marketing Technology will oversee all marketing technology, programmatic and ad operations at the agency and will report directly into the senior leadership team.
They’re looking for some one that is culturally savvy, tech expert, trend aware, well connected with media owners and eager to consult on marketing technology and data driven marketing solutions.
- Marketing tech, programmatic, and ad operations discipline leadership across Global account teams
- Responsible for revenue and overall offering profitability of mar tech/ad ops services
- Mentor for digital solutions team in areas of martech capabilities and utilisation along with driving learning agenda within then wide agency group.
- Be a trusted adviser to account teams and clients on marketing technology selection, transitions and operational service set ups. Including but not limited to ad servers, DSPs, DSPs, PMDs, SEM bidtech, PMDs, SEM bidtech, TMS, measurement tools.
- Regional / global programmatic and martech strategy for leading accounts
- Work with account teams to develop client technology roadmaps and identify additional revenue-generating consulting or service opportunities (including tech transitions, DMP evaluation consulting, tag management services, etc)
- Lead and effectively manage a team of marketing technology and ad ops specialists
- Extensive programmatic /martech experience
- Skilled at solving and explaining complex problems and also providing innovative solutions
- Self-starter, capable of setting goals and reporting progress against them
- Strong team leadership experience
- Strong understanding of tech infrastructure, data management, analytics and data modeling, tracking and measurement tools.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here