Competitive Salary + Agency Benefits
8 months ago
As the Head of Marketing Technology, you will be working for an award winning Media Agency that manages the media planning and buying for the world’s largest advertisers. My client are the leading global media investment management operation in the world and have over 300 employees in their Central London office alone. My client effectively utilises industry leading marketing & advertising technology to create and deliver the highest quality rich media advertisements across a number of premium publishers. They offer clients the chance to serve advertisements across media owners in various formats such as display, video, mobile and tablet.
My client has launched a new team within the past few years that aims to offer advertisers the next level of technological expertise and campaign delivery. They utilise leading Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), third party ad servers, DMP (data management platforms) and marketing & analytic platforms to deliver the highest Return on Investment (ROI) on media campaigns. This new team is looking to hire an experienced Head of Marketing Technology with at least 4 years’ experience within a media owner, publisher, network, media agency, agency trading desk or ad technology business.
The role operates within the Technology team and involves:
- Direct management of 3 managers & execs
- Building and developing relationships with a number of technology vendors across the digital landscape
- In addition, maintain strong relationships across the various agencies within the group
- Excellent deployment of project management strategies on new projects
- Be involved in pitches to win new advertisers for the agency and being the go to expert for all things MarTech
- Attend relevant events and conferences on behalf of the media agency, keeping up to date with industry evolution
- In-depth knowledge of MarTech and Ad Tech
- A genuine enthusiasm for the digital media landscape
- Ability to represent the agency at a senior level in key client meetings
- An ability to translate technically heavy theories and terms to non-technical clients and internal stakeholders
- A working knowledge of GDPR
- Digital experience in an agency holding company/agency/trading desk/network
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant; Digital Media Operations
0203 728 2976
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here