4 days ago
A niche travel booking specialist based in the heart of London is seeking a Head of Marketing to take on a newly created role. This is to facilitate the continued growth of the business and the digital marketing team, a key component to their continued success. Having won multiple industry awards and grown quickly to a team of 100, this is a great opportunity for the right person to come in and make their mark in what is a very exciting business.
The Head of Marketing will play a key role in the continued success of the company and help develop as one of Europe’s leading travel companies. You will be a key member of the Senior Management team assume a strategic role in the overall management of the marketing strategy.
- Monitoring and analysing market trends within the industry
- Manage existing marketing plans and budgets to implement new annual
- marketing plans
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and loyalty programs through quality campaigns
- across various marketing channels.
- Lead the marketing teams to provide engaging communication to consumers across the
- digital channels.
- Develop insight and monitor performance and ROI of the digital channels
- Identifying new target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Performance management of individuals in existing marketing team
- 3+ years experience in a management level marketing role
- Experience managing multi million£ ad campaigns
- Solid grounding in all marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Content and Social Media
- Experience in implementing above the line marketing campaigns
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox