6 months ago
This agency challenges traditional ways of digital marketing and media strategy. They are built with a spine woven from AI and technology supported by pillars of consultancy and creativity, setting us apart from every other specialist agency. They have 160+ experts in the UK, 850+ experts worldwide, 30+ languages and 25+ offices. It is this unique combined approach that allows them to provide strategic and industry leading solutions for our clients’ performance channels.
A passionate digital marketing leader, you are responsible for growing PPC service of £5m and beyond, delivering a plan to develop your service by 20% a year. You will work with the Head of Paid Media and the Head of Data to champion marketing excellence with a Paid Search focus. Internally, you will be responsible for ensuring that we deliver excellence in Paid Search, defining and delivering a clear vision and strategy for the development of this skill across the agency.
You will be a visionary leader who champions innovative thought and quality across our projects and with clients and will lead by example, by delivering PPC client and new business work of the highest possible standard.
- Seven years’ experience in PPC search with the commercial experience to grow this as a service to clients
- Proven experience of leading PPC campaigns for a range of clients
- Excellent at presentation creation and presenting to clients. Ability to communicate technical and creative ideas effectively in a business context
- Innovative problem-solver who can identify issues and deliver solutions quickly
- Ability to move seamlessly between hands-on delivery, reviewing work and thought leadership
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams and collaborating with and contributing to the projects of other team members
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here