4 months ago
They are a Digital Agency working internationally with offices across the world. In London they are data centric, focused on their people and want to create captivating experiences between brands and consumers. Their biggest client is Google but they are also working with Nokia, NBC Universal, Frieslandcampina and the FT.
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
- Responsible for strategic oversight of designated account campaigns and weaving these into the overall cross-channel campaign strategy
- Support the team Client Director & Media Activation Practice Lead in capacity planning & resource management for the team
- Overseas development and creation of search best practices in region coordinating with global EMEA / APAC team to ensure consistency across regions (with ultimate accountability for adherence to controls and best practices across all channels in the immediate account team)
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, working independently
- Further develop in-depth knowledge of all programmatic platforms (e.g. - DSPs, DMPs, etc) operating as in-agency lead in your field of specialism, whilst showing a good understanding of the overall media landscape
- Manage and develop vendor relationships within search, working closely with the Platforms & Emerging Media team where applicable
- Identifying new platforms, partners & integrations, evaluating these (and existing platforms) over time and maintaining a POV here
- Contributing to agency-wide continuous improvement projects regarding processes and quality standards
- Managing risks & opportunities for the search channel across the team, including escalating necessary issues
- Developing the agencies offerings for new media channels
- Taking part and contributing to new business pitches
- Ownership and oversight of new client onboarding
- Develop thought leadership pieces & case studies throughout the course of the year to galvanize role within wider industry as a search expert
- Deliver quarterly, semi-annual, or annual updates on work quality as it relates to owned workstreams
- Gain a more strategic understanding of our clients’ business and KPIs, and keep up to date with latest Industry news and be proactive in spotting trends, product releases, and other opportunities which could enhance our activity
- Provide timely and actionable feedback to the team to aid in their development, improvement, and progress
- Proven experience at Activation Director level in a Digital Media or Advertising role (including some aspects of managing P&L)
- Proven Project Management, Leadership and People Management Experience
- Motivational Leader, leading by example while encouraging and coaching juniors on the team
- Lead through vision, values, and model leadership behaviors while championing and facilitating change in a positive manner
- Strong and effective communication across all levels; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Provide awareness and recognition for jobs well done
- Extensive Experience with planning and running large-scale PPC accounts via AdWords, Bing Ads, and via third party platforms e.g. Marin etc. (certification on Doubleclick Search desirable)
- Experience with planning and running large-scale display accounts and campaigns on GDN
- Excellent knowledge of media planning fundamentals e.g. reach, frequency, channels, formats, etc.
- Experience of managing search vendor relationships
- Regularly contributes to search best practices and campaign processes
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification) desirable
- Some experience with paid social, programmatic display & reservation-based buying desirable
- Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Charlotte Humphries.