about 1 month ago
This is an award-winning ecommerce retailer, founded 10 years ago on a passion for Health and Beauty and are fast becoming Europe’s go-to online retailer, giving access customers access to over 500 massive brands at the click of a button. They are always innovating and always growing, so much so that they are now seeking a Head of Search to join their high performing digital marketing team.
You will in charge of managing all Search Engine Marketing activities in the business, managing a team of search executives, external agencies and setting the strategy in the UK and core international markets.
- Setting SEM strategy for UK and International markets
- Drive revenue and customer acquisition across search channels
- Manage search budget and sales forecasts
- Manage and develop search executives and external agencies
- Track KPIs by market and implement changes to improve efficiency
- Provide regular performance reports against targets, making optimisation recommendations to senior stake holders
- Optimise search campaigns, ad copy, landing page and bidding tests
- Proactively manage and review multiple SEO initiatives to ensure high rankings on key search terms
- 5 years’ experience in a search marketing position
- Proven track record of both operational and strategic planning
- Strong experience with managing google shopping campaigns
- Experience working with bid management tools
- Team management experience
- Bachelor degree would be advantageous
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox