Up to £80,000
about 1 month ago
A leading media agency is looking for an Head of Paid Social to join their winning team. Despite having the access to global resources, their office in the UK prides itself on maintain a strong level of independence, by being both reactive and innovative. The Search team is vibrant, constantly growing and working with leading clients in a range of sectors – including retail, FMCG and travel.
This leading media agency is looking for an already established Head of Paid Social, or Group Account Director or Business Director ready to take that next step within their career. As a Head of Paid Social you will utilise your extensive experience across all Paid Social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) to lead all strategy across a global client portfolio. You will drive integrated process and thinking across client teams, strategy and product areas. You will also lead and develop the growing Paid Social team, driving standards to achieve the highest level of excellence. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to channel their Paid Social knowledge and understanding for growing and expanding the client portfolio within this Agency
- You will have strong client facing experience within an Agency
- You will have extensive experience of developing Paid Social strategies
- You will have extensive line management experience and can lead a team from the front
- You will have lots of experience of pitching for new business and dealing with stake holders
- You have an excellent understanding of social media, social platforms, and related APIs and ad products
- You are confident, motivated with a strong determination to succeed
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07725644079 / 02037282980
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox