about 1 month ago
One of the fastest growing Technology start-ups in the World is seeking a Head of Paid Social. This company opened its doors in 2011 and has since gone from a head count of 3 to 3,000 globally. They operate in 40 International Markets and have recently been valued at £31 billion. They are also one of the Top 3 fastest growing companies in Germany and offer a full relocation package for anyone moving from abroad. The role is to lead the current Paid Social division as they attempt to reduce the use of agencies. The role would eventually develop in to a head of Paid Social and you would build out your own team
- Manage the central paid social team (2 direct reports)
- You will support all of this company’s local brands to generate more customers via web and app through media buying on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- You will consult local brands with regards to providing strategic support, reviewing current paid social performance and provide data-driven recommendations to improve advertising efficiency
- You will support local country teams with tracking, advertising strategy (targeting, optimisation, creative direction, etc.), innovation adoption (support with new products), ad-hoc troubleshooting, etc.
- You will manage campaigns for acquisition, activation and retention (across web and app) and optimise towards defined KPIs for key markets
- You will support teams with tool development, regular performance checks and quarterly strategic reviews for all brands - analyse ongoing operations for key markets, identify opportunities and define action plans
- You have at least 4 years of experience in performance marketing with a focus on Facebook & Twitter performance advertising
- You are an expert on Facebook bidding, targeting, optimisation and audience management as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting
- You have tested a variety of ad formats (Newsfeed + RHS, Carousel, Canvas, DPA, etc) on paid social channels and run ongoing a/b testing on your target audience
- You have an excellent operational understanding of tracking and analytical tools (GTM, adjust), as well as experience with PMDs (Smartly as preferred solution)
- You can manage several projects from start to end, across several stakeholders with varying levels of involvement
- You are a great communicator with a positive attitude to problem solving
- You are highly proactive, well-organised, analytical and have excellent Excel skills
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken), more languages are a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
[email protected] 0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox