8 months ago
Are you an ambitious performance marketing leader looking for full ownership of all global strategy and innovation across an award-winning Digital Media function?
My client are a globally-respected technology powerhouse operating at the forefront of both their respective industry and digital marketing.
Reporting into the Global Media Director, this role is a pivotal position focused on championing global performance marketing strategy whilst managing a variety of media teams, categories, markets and key partners.
- The ability to manage all paid media activity, including strategy, planning, tracking/measurement, reporting, analysis, forecasting, budgeting and optimisation to ensure delivery against business objectives
- Experience in owning and driving media, particularly across publisher and third-party data partnerships (e.g. Google, Bing, Facebook etc.)
- Able to drive innovation & leadership across paid media activity via test and learn opportunities
- The ability to lead a multi-disciplined team
- Proven history in successfully delivering large, complex Direct Response focused digital campaigns
- Hands-on Experience across all areas of paid media including programmatic (audience first), native & video and can plan customer journeys across all touch points
- Understanding of Amazon advertising platform, ad formats and targeting strategies
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02037642966 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here