5 months ago
My client are an independent agency based in Central London who have shown a lot of growth in the past few years. They work with an amazing portfolio of clients spanning, retail, B2B, travel and Ecom and cover a variety of different Digital Channels.
With a huge amount of projected growth, they are now hiring for a Head of Performance to come on board and lead their Performance team as well as get involved with new business pitches. You will assume the most senior role in this team for their clients and be expected to build strong relationships here.
This is an opportunity to take up a senior leadership role in a very fast growing agency here in London!
As a Head of Performance your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the Performance team, leading mostly Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Development of Account Directors and reviews of direct reports.
- Leading new business pitches for new clients.
- Supporting the team occasionally on an operational level when necessary.
- Development of strong client relationships
- Introduction of best practice and QA for their clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of experience in Biddable
- Experience with Paid Social and PPC and Google Shopping Campaigns is a must
- Excellent strategy skills
- Paid Social weighting is a big plus
- Experience managing large teams.
- Experience with new business pitches.
- Experience ensuring best practice for clients and managing process.
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to deliver accurate work to the agency, clients and suppliers in a timely manner
- High levels of competency in presentation, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong leadership skills to inspire, motivate and develop members of the teams.
- Experience with Bid Management Tool DoubleClick desired
- 27 days holiday
- Leadership training programmes
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office
- Competitive bonus scheme
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here