3 months ago
- Young vibrant agency launched in February 2015.
- Lucky enough to enjoy a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere.
- We are all very much part of making the agency a success as a team, as well as sharing and celebrating our individual achievements.
- We pride ourselves on trust, integrity, respect and a can-do attitude. Rather than complaining, we get things done well, and support each other in the process. It’s what ensures we do the very best for our clients, whilst having the very best time doing it.
- The Head of PPC is a market-leading PPC expert with established expertise in developing both client accounts and their own team’s capabilities.
- This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute high-performance PPC campaigns.
- Working alongside the Head of Paid Media, the Head of PPC directly contributes to the overall direction, development and scope of the offering.
- Responsibilities include Paid Search, Shopping, YouTube, GDN, Amazon AMS and Paid Social.
- To work closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital needs and priorities
- To work closely with the Head of Paid Media to ensure all accounts have a performance and development strategy
- To work closely with Client Services and the Head of Paid Media to ensure all accounts have a commercial strategy
- To work closely with suppliers to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable, we are trialing these new tactics for our clients
- Ensure all activity meets or exceeds the client’s performance expectations
- To oversee all client budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- 6+ years of PPC and biddable experience. Expertise preferably to be weighted towards Paid Search
- Native level written and spoken English
- Exceptional levels of numeracy and ability to analyse complex data sets
- Proven track record of developing junior PPC staff
- Proven track record of line management across a variety of experience levels
- Proven track record of driving high levels of account performance
- Proven track record of successfully responding to new business briefs, pitching and onboarding new client accounts
- Experience of speaking at and contributing to industry events
- Ability to create client development plans and performance strategies
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/stephanie-levinson