$110,000k - $130,000k
5 months ago
Our client is a full service digital agency at the forefront of digital advertising, covering search, social, programmatic, display, SMS and email ad buying. Their mission is to help our clients increase yearly sales revenue by providing the optimal strategy and execution for advertising campaigns throughout the customer purchase process. Whether this is driving brand awareness, new customer acquisition or expanding the value of existing customers, they pride themselves in being the best at what we do to help our clients succeed, no matter how big or small the goal.
Located in USA, Europe and Asia their team members have managed over 1 billion dollars of ad spend across global brand and performance campaigns in all verticals and have worked with some of the world’s most interesting and recognized brands such as Microsoft, Sony, The Points Guy and the Dallas Mavericks in just a short time of operating. The digital ads market is constantly evolving, and we are the partner of choice for helping clients manage change and maximize any new opportunities.
Founded only in 2017, they are growing rapidly, having already managed over 20 million dollars of spend in its first year. With many new clients on the horizon this is an exciting time to join them on their ambitious journey.
- Define a market leading programmatic marketplace proposition, build and launch a team.
- Work closely with local market programmatic and trading teams to support local activation of strategy
- Curate custom marketplaces to drive campaign performance and reach key client audiences
- Track and manage investment to ensure all spend is captured in trading deals
- Identify and negotiate access to the most sought after inventory
- Work with brand safety experts to ensure that you are abreast of the latest developments in this space
- Educate wider agency teams around programmatic trading approaches
- Work with account teams to driver better commercial terms for marketplace activity
- Create a strong product roadmap with clear objectives throughout 2018 and beyond
- Identify potential new deal partners
- Curate custom 2nd party data partnerships
- Offer pitch support on anything marketplace related
- Exposure to high profile clients and large Digital campaigns.
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training across multiple platforms.
- Fast progression routes as the company continues to rapidly grow.
- Private Healthcare allowance.
- An Excellent Bonus scheme!
- The opportunity to one day build and lead your own team.
- A constantly challenging role.
- A fun, friendly working environment!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here my profile here