Up to £110,000 + Commission
5 days ago
This is an opportunity to work for a market-leading ad verification and auditing company. With clients in over 20 markets and a proprietary-built (multi-accredited) anti-fraud solution, my client has begun establishing itself as the specialist go-to solution in Programmatic traffic quality.
My clients are looking for a highly successful, proven Sales leader to join the UK office. Reporting directly into the CEO of the Company, your primary focus will be revenue growth across the UK market, with a strategy in unlocking the big 5 Media Agencies as well as winning deals across the Buy and Sell side marketplace. You will be responsible for the UK Sales, the management of the current sales team and growing the Sales team under your leadership.
- Provide leadership to the sales team
- Develop strategic sales plans to boost new sales and grow business with existing customers
- Recommend and implement sales processes to ensure the efficient running of the team and new business targets are exceeded
- Establish new B2B relationships with key advertisers, agencies and suppliers, as well as strategic partnerships and integrations
- Work closely with the CEO and C-level Management to realise country + overall business targets
- Motivate and mentor a collaborative and cohesive Sales team
- 6+ years’ experience in Sales management with success in having a team achieving objectives
- Successful history securing £K+ contractual deals/revenue generation
- Strong programmatic sales experience a must
- Proven, visible, open, and engaging leadership style with “hands-on” and a “makes things happen” attitude
- Extensive business network (C-level/decision-maker level) of client (Brand) and agency relationships with solid references
- Familiarity within the online marketing ecosystem, platforms and pipes to market
- A degree in Business or similar BA hons
- Fluency and strong communication skills in written and spoken English, other languages beneficial but not essential
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and used to reporting
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- A competitive compensation and package
- The full backing and support of the Co-founders and C-level Management
- A premium technology and product portfolio to sell, and be proud to sell
- A dynamic, energetic (but humble) team, with a strong service/support model
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Name.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox