£50,000 - £60,000
9 months ago
They’re experiencing some rapid growth off the back of bringing on large clients, closing large deals, recent investment and a new impetus from the new experienced sales director. Still with a start-up ethos and energy but the success of a much larger company they are keen to complete their UK land grab with their new product and have new markets on their horizon.
The platform manages and auto-optimises new customer acquisition and customer loyalty campaigns with x7 better CPA than traditional display or marketing campaigns. One method is digital named referrals that directly motivates digital word of mouth marketing.
They’ve won multiple awards putting them in the limelight of their clients, they’re experiencing 100% YoY growth and working with amazing retail clients.
Another reason for their success is maintaining their sales core message, approach, diligence, methodology and attention to detail. This means they keep delivering their best “month ever”!
This role is works closely with the VP Sales, Commercial Director, Head of Market Dev, Head of Pre Sales to achieve the following…
- Onboarding – successfully induct new sales members to the family, including basic set and training for both graduate and senior hires
- Value Proposition – help create and educate the product value proposition
- Learn the platform and educate others – they have a product certification and would like to develop that, your role will be to educate the team on the solution
- Improve and develop – a crucial part of the role is to keep the sales team success up, it will be an ongoing process to ensure the sales team keeps to a high standard, aiming to take them to another level
- Focus – ensuring the sales team stay focused, hungry and driven whilst staying thoughtful and consultative
- Manage external training partners and training solutions
- Develop documentation, sales processes and keeping ensuring Salesforce is used to its maximum efficiency
- Ideally in a sales enablement role within SaaS managing both the day to day training and on-boarding but also focused on long term strategy
- You may also come from a sales trainer background within a SaaS organisation (even better if it’s a marketing tech solution)
- Experienced at delivering team and 1-2-1 sales training/support/mentoring
- Good understanding of how small-mid SaaS organisations sell
- Must be numerically proficient and happy to work around number and statistics
- Interest in the marketing technology space and eager to learn their platform
- Have worked with external training partners and platforms
- A driven, hungry and consultative approach led
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here