Up to $130,000
8 months ago
Focusing on the rapid growth in content marketing, my client provides a key distribution channel for global brands to disseminate their content and thought leadership across premium media owner sites according to relevancy.
Headquartered in London with a presence in the US and Asia, having launched 7 years ago have run campaigns for over 45 of the world’s largest brands across global premium media owners including FT.com, FT Adviser, Reuters, The Economist, Haymarket, Bloomberg, WSJ, Citywire, BBC and many more. Due to expansion in the US they are seeking a Head of Sales to be based in New York.
- Head of Sales for NY will be managing and growing sales in the US Market, focused on forging agency/brand relationships (and some publisher relationships, too)
- Targeting over all B2B sectors ie financial services, professional services, technology etc
- Growth Potential: Could lead to running the East Coast or even potentially US sales
- Working and building relationships over all levels of decision-makers from CROs/CMOs and VPs to Sales Planners, head of technology, head of performance marketing.
- 5+ years of experience
- Integrated media sales experience
- Understand the B2B media marketplace/ where content fits into the media ecosystem
- Must be attuned to media goals and the content landscape
- High deal sizes (Avg. deal size sold: $150k)
- Self-starter (will be working largely on your own in a co-working space)
- Looking for someone with an internationalist perspective who can tailor the sale to the location
- Potential to grow into leadership
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here