23 days ago
Are you passionate about digital audio, disruptive technology and fast-growing startups? Do you want to work with big brand advertisers, international publishers and an amazing team? This might be an opportunity for you.
Our client is a UK based based mobile-led Digital Audio Exchange, giving advertisers a single buying point across 180 digital audio platforms including Soundcloud and audioBoom and radio brands including Global’s Capital, Radio X and Bauer Media’s Kiss. We are looking for a Head of Sales to play a leading role in the development of DAX in the DACH region.
You will be one of the first employees in Germany and will represent the brand at a local level with support from the EMEA team and the Head of Sales (EU).
The Head of Sales will lead and set the direction for the German team with a core day-to-day focus on driving daily revenue and creating the strategy to succeed in market. Achieving this requires setting excellent standards in customer servicing for clients, account planning and investment teams, ensuring the team maintains a high quality level of pitching, implementation and performance management of digital media/sales managers and agency deals.
- Revenue generation of the platform in DACH
- Day to day management of team and revenue which includes: reporting numbers & forecasting, agency analysis, client specific insight, team meetings and weekly revenue reporting
- Day to day client servicing which includes: leading senior meetings and engaging senior agency contacts from BD to CEO level
- New business pitching which includes: proactive pitching - focus on identified key clients/categories, inspiration sessions, brief responses & proposal writing
- Increase exposure of the company at the agencies by developing relationships with the key decision makers, representing the company at industry events and trade shows and taking every opportunity to increase spend.
- Develop and implement market and business development strategies in line with the global commercial strategy
- Negotiate trading agreements with the DACH media agencies
- Develop relationships with major brands and advertisers to encourage them to adopt the DAX format
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure that client needs are communicated and met
- Assist in building the DACH Commercial Team in lie with the growth of the business.
- 8 years’+ digital sales experience with 4+ years of management experience (preferred)
- Programmatic experience (dealing with or working in agency trading desks and/or DSP / SSPs)
- Experience in commercialising Data and Audience
- Must be authorized to work in Germany and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Extensive commercial experience in the digital media / audio industry
- Strong leadership skills and experience and to be able to deal with change management
- Credible and confident communicator at all levels with first class presentation skills.
- Gravitas, with the ability to build strong senior external relationships to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile.
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills with proven strategic aptitude and ability.
- Tenacious and results driven with sound business judgement.
- Highly energized and motivated with a high level of commitment.
- Numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to prioritize, demonstrating advanced organizational skills and time management.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Johnson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox