£70,000 - £80,000 base, £140000-160000 OTE + Bonus
7 months ago
This is a start up with a difference as they have a very consultative and non pushy sales process!
The platform you will be selling is a tool that allows large brands to understand what their competitors, clients, vendors, partners and pretty much anyone is doing whether that is new product launches, promotions price changes ect – it’s a very bespoke platform.
They have had a recent round of funding which they are pumping into marketing, tech and sales, they are looking to grow from a handful of people to 25+ by the end of the year so now is a great time to be a part of the growth.
You will be both selling with your own quota, growing & managing the rest of the sales team – the primary responsibility is the ownership of the companies’ revenue.
- Lead from the front by generating your own revenue with new brands and manage the rest of team including 1-2-1, mentoring, training, hiring and motivate the team daily
- Make sure the team has a high level of consistent pipeline by managing and directing the SDR team
- Own the UK sales quota
- Keep pitching, develop your own pipeline, and meeting clients yourself, still bringing in the deals to hit your own quota
- Work closely with the other departments and report all activity to the co founders
- This role requires someone with relevant marketing technology sales experience such as website analytics, marketing SaaS, competitor analytics ect
- Minimum 5-7 years sales experience with 2 years in SaaS marketing tech with 2 years managing a sales team
- Happy to still sell, hit your own target whilst managing other
- Also happy to cold call, email ect to generate your own pipeline if needs be
- Keen to develop your own sales career
- Experience working in the UK markets in a must!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.