New York City
$100,000 - $130,000 + Comms
26 days ago
A leading event platform who are changing the way people discover entertainment around the world. They are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history. With a monthly audience of over 30 million people, they are offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
- Business Development: Continuously add to the sales strategy, partner approach tactics, and sales collateral. Manage partner development teams to source and negotiate the best, most aspirational entertainment content in the city; while maintaining relationships with venues, producers, and promoters to ensure their long-term commitment to the platform. Leverage our media network and reach in order to increase coverage offered and services provided to our clients.
- Leadership: Recruit, lead and coach the sales team to meet and exceed goals while ensuring Fever becomes the first stop for spontaneous event discovery in London.
- KPI & Performance tracking: Set and check performance targets of each individual sales rep on a weekly basis, ensuring that monthly goals are being achieved. Present these results in weekly management meetings.
- Manage Key Accounts: Establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners. and attend key meetings with members of the team.
- Coordination with other departments: Liaise between sales department and other sales related units.
- Have more than 4 years in a sales or business development role.
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency/client/partner.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business, and are extremely data-driven in your approach to business.
- Experience leading large teams in a thriving, demanding environment.
- Ideally has been a team lead in a previous role
- MBA or other Máster is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
[email protected] / 0203 763 8750
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox