New York City
$100,000 - $130,000 + Comms
5 months ago
A leading event platform who are changing the way people discover entertainment around the world. They are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history. With a monthly audience of over 30 million people, they are offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
- Business Development: Continuously add to the sales strategy, partner approach tactics, and sales collateral. Manage partner development teams to source and negotiate the best, most aspirational entertainment content in the city; while maintaining relationships with venues, producers, and promoters to ensure their long-term commitment to the platform. Leverage our media network and reach in order to increase coverage offered and services provided to our clients.
- Leadership: Recruit, lead and coach the sales team to meet and exceed goals while ensuring Fever becomes the first stop for spontaneous event discovery in London.
- KPI & Performance tracking: Set and check performance targets of each individual sales rep on a weekly basis, ensuring that monthly goals are being achieved. Present these results in weekly management meetings.
- Manage Key Accounts: Establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners. and attend key meetings with members of the team.
- Coordination with other departments: Liaise between sales department and other sales related units.
- Have more than 4 years in a sales or business development role.
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency/client/partner.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business, and are extremely data-driven in your approach to business.
- Experience leading large teams in a thriving, demanding environment.
- Ideally has been a team lead in a previous role
- MBA or other Máster is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
[email protected] / 0203 763 8750
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.