£50,000 - £60,000
7 months ago
This is one of the UK’s fastest growing gaming companies who partner with the biggest and most exciting gaming brands across Europe. Company SEO revenues have increased dramatically over the last year, both in the UK and internationally. As a result of this success, the business are eager to appoint a Head of SEO to own the overall strategy and build out the division.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a strong background in paid media to take the reigns and lead the Acquisition Channel for the business.
- Build, lead and execute content marketing plan and global SEO roadmap
- Own relationship with external suppliers
- Define technical requirements for product changes
- Define link building/outreach strategy and develop team to deliver
- Build and monitor reports on KPIs and communicate with stakeholders
- Define the reports you require to drive growth
- 4 – 5 years of sound SEO experience
- Content strategy
- International SEO
- Technical SEO implementation
- Able to communicate technical changes to developers
- Experienced with analytics tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here